Fernwood Tree Fern Panels, Regular Size, 17.5" x 5", Twin Pack for Vivarium, Terrarium, Drip Walls, Pets and Substrate
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Fernwood Tree Fern Panels, Regular Size, 17.5'' x 5'', Twin Pack for Vivarium, Terrarium, Drip Walls, Pets and Substrate by Fernwood at Joinville Vegas. MPN: EX-0101. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fernwood Soft Tree Fern Panels are an ecologically-friendly, non-toxic background panel made from New Zealand Tree Fern. These natural panels, also
Fernwood Soft Tree Fern Panels are an ecologically-friendly, non-toxic background panel made from New Zealand Tree Fern. These natural panels, also known as Xaxim tree fern panels, are excellent for use in terrariums, vivariums and 'green walls'. They will support growth of epiphytes, climbing plants, vines and mosses.
The panels hold moisture very well, which in turn will help regulate humidity. The natural capillary action of these panels makes it easy to keep them damp using a drip or misting system. Fernwood Soft Tree Fern Panels can easily be cut into smaller pieces to fit individual requirements.
- Remarkable long period moisture and humidity maintaining ability, sometimes enabling ferns and mosses to appear spontaneously.
- When used properly Fernwood panels are long-lasting and resist deteriorating during continuous exposure to moisture or wetness.
- Panels are light in weight when dried and can be easily cut according to custom requirements.
- These fern panels are strong, fibrous, and depicts natural dark wood color when wet.
- Panels are non-toxic, have natural antibacterial properties that prevent disease, and keep plants healthy.
- Epiphytic plants like orchids can be easily mounted on the panels as they are the perfect substrate for plant roots to easily grow onto and into.
- Natural capillary action works very well in drip wall system, enabling water to flow down through the panels steadily preventing water log.
- These fern panels have high resistance to mold or mildew.
These tree fern panels are made by Fernwood Products (New Zealand), manufacturer of quality Tree Fern products for the reptile and orchid industries. The fern panels are made using Native Tree Ferns only found in New Zealand. Fernwood Products are committed to sustainable harvesting and follow the strict harvesting standards and regulations as set by the New Zealand Government.
Features & Highlights
- 17.5" x 5", Twin Pack. A must-have for any terrarium, vivarium, or and 'green walls'. Fernwood panels are soft, durable, fibrous and help create a balanced environment.
- Supports growth of epiphytes, climbing plants, vines and mosses. Epiphytic plants grow well when panel is used as a drip wall. Perfect for orchids
- Excellent for use in tropical and sub-tropical terrariums. The panels hold moisture very well, which in turn will help regulate humidity.
- Made from the New Zealand Xaxim tree fern a 100% natural and sustainably grown giant fern. Fernwood tree fern products are made from a tree fern that is not CITES listed. All South American tree fern products are made from tree fern species that are CITES listed and endangered.
- Panels are non-toxic, have natural antibacterial properties that prevent disease, keeping plants and pets healthy.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.59 x 17.52 x 17.52 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fernwood, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0192126201635,
Specifications:.Color: Transparent Black.Material: Plastic.Product Dimensions: 26*18.5*12cm.Product Weight: 225gPackage Content:.1 x Feeding BoxMade of high quality sturdy plastic material that is non-toxic, odorless, safe and durable to use.. Item s...
Made from resin, add a lively secnery to your turtle tank. It can provide lifelike living environment for your pets to play and hide.Attractive and functional decor. Easy to clean with warm, soapy water and rinse.A natural looking half log shelter, p...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0614324196136,
Reptile LoungerIt will be a good place for your favorite reptile to hang out and climb around.Made from 100% natural materials.It is suitable for Anoles, Bearded Dragons, Geckos, Iguanas, Hermit Crabs, and many more! Create a multi-level jungle gym f...
By Exo Terra
mpn: PT2260, ean: 0015561222600,
The Exo Terra Faunarium is a plastic, all-purpose terrarium for reptiles, amphibians, mice and insects. It is ideal for transport, temporary housing or quarantine. It comes equipped with a handle for easy carrying, and the top clear window opens for ...
Made of 100% natural seagrass. All by hand woven, seagrass fiber material, soft but very sturdy and durable. Comfortable and climbable lounger that all pet reptiles will enjoy.Connect the hammock via suction cups;Create an elevated vantage spot that ...
Reptile Waterer&Feeding and Litter Poop Cleaning ToolProduct Details:-Material: plastic bottle + resin base dish-Dimension: (L X W X H) 4.53"x5.63"x3.94"-Firm and durable, it is not easy to be overturned by the pet-Bottle capacity: 200ml -Normally a ...
By Zoo Med
mpn: 78099, ean: 0097612091717,
Looking into collecting insects? Zoo Med's Bugarium Insect Habitat Kit is a great place to start. This 3 gallon terrarium comes complete with a one quart of Cypress Mulch, Plastic Plant, and Hide. Includes: •Forest Floor Bedding (1 qt) •Habba Hut...
By Zoo Med
mpn: F3BC:604496#ReptiRockReservoir22Oz2PK, ean: 0659653180388,
A deluxe reptile water dish with a 22 ounce water reserve. The large reserve provides constant fresh water, while the small basin discourages reptiles from fouling their water. Includes an insect guard" which prevents insects and small lizards from e...
By THE OTHER TIDE
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 7739025127135,
By MM PET SUPPLIES
mpn: NS-22, ean: 0712201204193,
Hideout is great for lizards, scorpions, frogs, snakes, geckos, arachnids, turtles and other reptiles and amphibians Warm Tip: Reptiles are always on the alert for dangerous predators and confrontations with other creatures.When reptiles do not have ...