Josh's Frogs Mealworms (1000 Count)
Josh's Frogs Mealworms (1000 Count) by Josh's Frogs at Joinville Vegas. MPN: JF00634. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. These mealworms are about ½''-¾'' in length, because they are a natural product sizes may vary slightly. Mealworms have long been a staple feeder
These mealworms are about ½"-¾" in length, because they are a natural product sizes may vary slightly. Mealworms have long been a staple feeder insect in the reptile and amphibian hobby. Actually larvae of the darkling beetle Tenebrio molitor, mealworms are inexpensive and easy to store before feeding them to your reptile or amphibian. Josh's Frogs offers mealworms in 100 count, 500 count, and 1000 count quantities.
How to Feed
Mealworms can be fed as a treat or staple, depending on the animals you're feeding. Make sure to dust mealworms with a proper vitamin and mineral supplement before being fed to your pet. Feed mealworms using feeding tongs or in a worm dish.
Mealworms are great feeder insects for: leopard geckos, crested geckos, fat tail geckos, bearded dragons, lizards, geckos, wild birds, and fish. In fact, some fishermen swear by mealworms, calling them the ideal bait! Wild birds absolutely love mealworms as a treat - these high protein feeders provide a big energy boost!
How to Store
When Josh's Frogs ships mealworms they are already stored on aspen bedding without food - exactly how you want to keep them. Keep mealworms at 45-55F to prolong their lifespan. As mealworms worms go bad, they will become dark in color and eventually turn black and spoil. Discard any black mealworms. Older mealworms may pupate. These pupae may still be offered to your pet. Discard adult beetles, as most animals find these distasteful. Under ideal conditions, mealworms should keep for several weeks.
If you'd like to breed mealworms, please read the Josh's Frogs Mealworm Culturing Care Sheet.
Protein 20%, Fat 13%, Fiber 2%, Water 62%
Features & Highlights
- THE BEST LIVE MEALWORMS FOR SALE! Mealworms are great feeder insects for leopard geckos, bearded dragons, uromastyx, and other reptile and amphibian pets that love a crunchy snack!
- FAST SHIPPING! Mealworms are shipped out Monday - Thursday. Orders placed Thursday after 4pm EST - Sunday will ship out the following Monday. Josh's Frogs can offer a *Live Arrival Guarantee!
- BUY MORE AND SAVE! Buy mealworms in bulk and save money! These mealworms cost a fraction of mealworms from pet stores!
- MORE LIVE FEEDER INSECTS from Josh's Frogs! We also offer mealworms in 100 count, 500 count, and 1000 count, as well as superworms, waxworms, crickets, fruit flies, springtails, phoenix worms, and hornworms. Quality reptile food at low prices! We are your one stop feeder shop!
- JOSH'S FROGS CANNOT GUARANTEE LIVE ARRIVAL WHEN SHIPPING IN EXTREME TEMPERATURES (below 20 degrees F and above 85 degrees F).
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|