Natural Compressed Coconut Fiber Substrate (2 Piece)
Super Savings Item! Save 37% on the Natural Compressed Coconut Fiber Substrate (2 Piece) by Sequoia at Joinville Vegas. MPN: 43237-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our's plantation Soil Tropical Terrarium Substrate is made from compressed coconut husk fiber from the plantations of tropical Asia. This
Our's plantation Soil Tropical Terrarium Substrate is made from compressed coconut husk fiber from the plantations of tropical Asia. This ecological substrate is ideal for increasing humidity in the terrarium and is totally safe for frogs, salamanders and burrowing or digging animals.
Plantation Soil Tropical Terrarium Substrate can also be used as an incubation medium because of its hygroscopic properties. This 100% natural substrate can even be used as a nutritional planting soil for live plants in a terrarium set-up.
- Place brick in a pail/bucket or sink. Add 4 quarts(3-4 liters) of water. Allow brick to expand for 20-30 minutes. Wring out excess moisture.
- For small animals, snakes and tarantulas, lay out moist substrate in the sun to dry before moving to your animal's enclosure
Features & Highlights
- 100% natural clean and pollution free . odorless, free of bacteria and most fungal spores, low in natural salts, and contains no weeds or pesticides
- Ideal for naturalistic terrarium type set-ups incorporating reptiles, amphibians or invertebrates. Use it damp for tropical species as it naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products. Can improve disease resistant.
- Easy to use . high expansion rate. Holds between 8 & 10 times its volume in water
|Item Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.78 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.06 x 3.86 x 3.86 inches|