Reptile Basics Radiant Heat Panel, 120 watt for snake habitats
Free Shipping Included! Reptile Basics Radiant Heat Panel, 120 watt for snake habitats by Reptile Basics at Joinville Vegas. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Reptile Basics Radiant Heat Panel is our recommendation for heating your snake's habitat. The 120 watt size is a great alternative when you need
Features & Highlights
- Measures 32.5"x12.5"x1.75", sealed ABS housing for easy cleaning and disinfecting, stainless steel screws for easy mounting, 6' power cord.
- Radiant Heat Panel is thermal fuse protected and carries manufacturer's 10-year warranty. A thermostat must be used to avoid over-heating the panel and for temperature control.
- Placement above one end of your snake's habitat and use with a proper thermostat will establish the recommended temperature gradient; provided there is adequate ventilation.
- Establishing your pet's habitat with separate lighting and heating fixtures allows for better control of their environment; as you can adjust and activate each parameter separately.
- The infrared heat from these panels is like natural sunlight outdoors; penetrating muscle tissue. This type of heat has been shown to have a beneficial therapeutic effect.
|Manufacturer:||Reptile Basics Inc.|
|Publisher:||Reptile Basics Inc.|
|Studio:||Reptile Basics Inc.|
|Package Weight:||4.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.1 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|