Reptile Basics Radiant Heat Panel, 28 watt
Free Shipping Included! Reptile Basics Radiant Heat Panel, 28 watt by Reptile Basics at Joinville Vegas. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Reptile Basics Radiant Heat Panel, 28 watt is the smallest size offered. Unlike other heating methods, these panels cannot burn your reptile even
Features & Highlights
- Measures 12.5"x9.25"x1.75", sealed ABS housing for easy cleaning and disinfecting, stainless steel screws for easy mounting, 6' power cord.
- Radiant Heat Panel is thermal fuse protected and carries manufacturer's 10-year warranty. A thermostat must be used to avoid over-heating the panel and for temperature control.
- Placement above one end of your reptile's habitat and use with a proper thermostat will establish the recommended temperature gradient; provided there is adequate ventilation.
- Establishing your pet's habitat with separate lighting and heating fixtures allows for better control of their environment; as you can adjust and activate each parameter separately.
- The infrared heat from these panels is like natural sunlight outdoors; penetrating muscle tissue. This type of heat has been shown to have a beneficial therapeutic effect.
|Manufacturer:||Reptile Basics Inc.|
|Publisher:||Reptile Basics Inc.|
|Studio:||Reptile Basics Inc.|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.5 x 2 x 2 inches|