Snake Hook, Copperhead Series™ for Snakes Small to the Size of a Ball Python, Stainless Steel & Copper, Cage Length (33") STD
Free Shipping Included! Snake Hook, Copperhead Series™ for Snakes Small to the Size of a Ball Python, Stainless Steel & Copper, Cage Length (33'') STD by DocSeward at Joinville Vegas. MPN: CL33. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. HOOK DESIGN OPTIONS The Copperhead Series™ cage length (33'') hooks are the ideal length for working with reptiles in the captive environment. They
The Copperhead Series™ cage length (33") hooks are the ideal length for working with reptiles in the captive environment. They come in two hook design options; the Standard and the MAX (see photos for actual dimensions).
Standard Hook Design
The standard is the most versatile hook design. It's great for small to large snakes and lizards up to the size of about a ball python .
MAX Hook Design
The MAX design is great for larger snakes and lizards or for snakes that have a tendency to climb up the shaft of the snake hook. The wide 3" opening and the longer extension of the tip allow you to easily get into the coils of larger snakes like boas, ball pythons and even larger pythons.
Features & Highlights
- BALANCED - a unique copper ferrule allows for a lighter, more balanced hook without compromising strength.
- RUGGED - materials like copper and stainless steel combine to make a tool designed for real work.
- SAFE - a secure rubber grip, light weight and hook geometry allow you to safely catch, control or move reptiles.
- BEAUTIFUL - a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail result in a hook that's a pleasure to use.
- RELIABLE- a professional tool crafted in the USA and built for many years of reliable use.
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|