Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB T5HO 22 Reptile Lighting Fluorescent Tube
Free Shipping Included! Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB T5HO 22 Reptile Lighting Fluorescent Tube by Carolina Custom Cages at Joinville Vegas. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The best fluorescent tube that we've ever used for our reptiles' UVB requirements! Other tubes that we tried either don't have adequate output in the
Features & Highlights
- The best fluorescent tube that weve ever used for our reptiles UVB requirements! Other tubes that we tried either dont have adequate output in the beginning or they degrade much faster than should be expected. Carolina Custom Cages is a division of Carolina Designer Dragons, LLC.
- A UVB 10.0 Reptile Fluorescent Tube means that 10% of the tubes output is UVB. This UVB is necessary for your reptiles synthesis of vitamin D3, which is essential for the effective metabolism of dietary calcium in its bones and blood.
- This T5HO 22" UVB 10.0 Reptile Fluorescent Tube fits all 3 of the T5HO fixtures offered by Carolina Custom Cages; the Standard Fixture & Reflector, the Fixture & Reflector with Undermount Assembly to make it easy to mount underneath your cages tops screen mesh and the Fixture & Reflector with Basking Light Assembly. This third unit is able to provide for UVB and basking requirements in one streamlined fixture that is also easy to mount underneath your cage's top screen mesh.
- This T5HO 22" UVB 10.0 Reptile Fluorescent Tube with the fixtures listed above is a superior addition to the habitats of bearded dragons, Rankin dragons, horned toad lizards, uromastyx, most other desert reptiles, small turtles and turtles. Animal should be no closer than 10 directly under the fixture and no closer than 6 diagonally from the sides or ends of the fixture.
- Some reptiles require more or less UVB than others. Bearded dragons and similar desert reptiles require more UVB and a 10.0 tube is the better choice. Green iguanas, anoles and similar jungle / forest reptiles require less UVB and a 5.0 tube is the better choice in smaller habitats when these reptiles are younger. We also prefer to use the 5.0 tube for our translucent bearded dragons and for our silkback bearded dragons (silkies). UVB output is also influenced by a reflectors efficiency and the distance to the reptile.
|Manufacturer:||Carolina Custom Cages|
|Brand:||Carolina Custom Cages|
|Part Number:||Does Not Apply|
|Publisher:||Carolina Custom Cages|
|Studio:||Carolina Custom Cages|
|MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Item Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.01 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.01 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|