Zoo Med ReptiTherm Habitat Heater 40 watt, RH-20, 18"x18", for heavy tortoises and other large reptiles
Free Shipping Included! Zoo Med ReptiTherm Habitat Heater 40 watt, RH-20, 18''x18'', for heavy tortoises and other large reptiles by Carolina Custom Cages at Joinville Vegas. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Use a Zoo Med ReptiTherm Habitat Heater 40 watt, RH-20, 18''x18'', when you need an industrial strength heater for heavy tortoises and other large
Features & Highlights
- 120 Volt, 40 watt heater with LED light to tell you when the heater is "on".
- Automatic thermostat protection shuts-off heater at 119°F (48°C) to prevent overheating.
- Water-resistant construction. Made from easy-to clean, moisture-proof, high density polyethylene plastic.
- Metal protection on power cord to help prevent damage from tortoises and other animals. Mounting rails molded into heater allow for secure placement on the floor or side of the enclosure.
- Temperature outputs can vary depending on the type and brand of habitat, substrate and décor accessories. FOR SAFETY, before introducing your animal into the heated habitat, please allow 3 to 6 hours of initial warm-up time and then check the surface temps; using a thermometer such as our Digital IR Surface Thermometer.
|Manufacturer:||Carolina Custom Cages|
|Brand:||Carolina Custom Cages|
|Publisher:||Carolina Custom Cages|
|Studio:||Carolina Custom Cages|
|Package Weight:||3.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.3 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|